Announcer, Narrator, Character, eLearning, Witty
I have done several commercials for a midwest cable company, have played a character on a Sci-Fi Audio Web Series, as well as many legal tags. My focus, however, has been in narration, doing instructional videos for the web or for corporations. Most recently I have been doing a great deal of work for a company focused eLearning productions. This demands not an announcer type voice, but one that comes off as friendly and supportive, instructional but understanding. I feel this is my greatest strength as a voice actor, and will continue to perfect my craft.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Having lived in many areas of the United States, I have a firm grasp on most local accents. Growing up Boston, I was able to perfect a Boston accent while not allowing it to be my primary form of speech. Living in Los Angeles exposed to me to surfer dudes and valley girls. And in San Francisco I have discovered the hard-core yuppies and hard-core hippies, both of whom have a pronounced accent.
My Voice Experience
I hosted and produced my own radio program for five years, performing my own commercials and acting out the Public Service Announcement to be read twice an hour. Since living in San Francisco, I have done a great deal of voice over work for Charter Cable.
My focus over the past few years has been in corporate videos and eLearning productions.
My home studio provides me with the freedom to provide quick, professional turnaround on all jobs.
My training has been from many schools around the country, including the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, UCLA, and the City College of San Francisco, where I received an Associate's Degree in Social and Behavioral Sciences. My experience at WZLY in Wellesley, MA and work with Charter Cable has been invaluable in my training.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Timothy Fritts
Having worked in the medical field for almost 10 years, I have a firm grasp on medical terminology, particularly dental terminology.
Voice123 has been an incredible resource for me. Not only have I booked jobs using it, but it has given me the ability to practice at my craft daily in a real world context, with the possibility of getting paid at the end of the day. This brings out the best in me, and I can't thank Voice123 enough for the experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Timothy Fritts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Timothy Fritts is a Premium subscriber.
• Timothy Fritts has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours