Warm, friendly, inviting, clear, natural,sensitive,intelligent
Low sell radio commercial appeal: Genuine, concerned and empathetic
Low key website instructions: In character of sad, careworn and concerned woman, offering hope for caregivers via website
Medium sell commercial/ Trailer: Engaging, intelligent and empathic.
Horror story narration: Melodramatic, chilling and tongue-in-cheek.
Programme run-down in Welsh: Professional, lively, clear and informative.
Narration on Welsh castle: Smooth, professional delivery and interested.
IVR for mobile phone: Clear, friendly and approachable.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Welsh accent, & fluent in Welsh.
South West of England accent
Sad, depressed, happy, delighted,normal.
My Voice Experience
BBC World Service (Radio) - Programme presentation and interviews for general interest magazine, economics, science, books, current affairs and regional programmes.
-Wrote and presented a programme about the Vietnamese Refugee community in London for BBC Radio 4.
-Reader for Greenwich Talking Newspaper (service for the blind and visually impaired)
Regular reader in church.
"House" short story reader and audio producer for The Casket of Fictional Delights website.
Other clients include Diet Chef, AGA Medical, World Heritage Foundation,River City Rhythm, WMDO, Phuket 91.5FM, Prolifik Films, Bridgend Ford Motor Dealers,BFIG Blue Fish Media, Swansea Sound, Plan M Media Ltd, Securahome, Wrexham Borough Council, Reverse SARL, Advitel,Eko7 Productions
Over 20 years of radio studio experience in both drama and current affairs (on the job training,
Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass
Yvonne Morley Vocal coaching
Drama /Welsh degree studied at Aberystwyth University covering acting, sound and stage management.
Voiceover Kickstarter course by RoundIsland
Voice Over Network seminars: Audio books with Anna Parker Naples and Helen Lloyd.
Audiobooks Webinar with Sean Allen Pratt
Fully trained BBC Studio Manager
Trained to recite poems on stage at Eisteddfodau.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1A mic
Focusrite Scarlett 2I2 recording interface
Experienced radio producer in current affairs, books, science, general magazine and economics.
Audio content Producer for www.thecasket.co.uk
Story telling as a school classroom assistant
Live story reading performer.
Former parent support worker on a telephone helpline.
Years of debating, public speaking and drama experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Menna Bonsels by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Menna Bonsels is a Premium subscriber.
• Menna Bonsels was last active on Voice123 15 days ago