Professional, versatile, deep, tdow.us
Native Mandarin/Cantonese Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese & Tagalog speakers.
warm and deep, sexy, smooth and professional
have voiced for Marvel Ironman (animations), Discovery, Disney, Motorola, McAfee, Philips, AMC, IHS, etc. Even professional audio and video hard/software giant Avid comes to me for production of their product promos. www.tdow.us
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Chinese - Cantonese
• Chinese - Mandarin
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Alhambra CA, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mandarin, Cantonese, Sichuan, Northeastern (Dongbei), North American English, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Tagalog
My Voice Experience
Over 15 years of experience with lots of happy customers: Marvel, Motorola, Siemens, Avid, Huawei, IHS, Adobe, Philips, Institute for the Future, etc.
I was required to recite poems by my mom every day since elementary school. That was when I first realized how much voice can represent or distort literature. Although it can't really qualify as training, I did benefit tremendously from that early effort to try to interpret literature through my voice.
I got my training working as a radio host in China. I gradually learned to harness my voice talent to handle commercial projects as I had to adjust my speaking style and pay attention to nuances of languages when facing different interviewees.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann U-87, AKG C414, MOTU 828, DBX compressor/limiter, Avalon microphone preamp, Alesis microverb, Yamaha monitors, Sennheiser studio headphone, AKG K240 studio headphone, Core 2 Quad processing power, ProTools, Cubase, Nuendo, Sony Vegas Studio platinum, Reason 3, Komplete 4, Flash 8, Dreamweaver CS4, Waves mercury bundle, Waves GTR
I own a couple professional recording studios and record projects here but will go to client's designated studios. I have the latest hardware and software to make sure the production quality is U.S. and Europe broadcast ready. I know how to get my voice to sound right for your particular project! I am also a composer and can take care of most scoring/jingle/background music needed for commercials, radio and TV programs, corporate instruction videos and presentations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Xiao Hu by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Xiao Hu is a Standard subscriber.
• Xiao Hu was last active on Voice123 15 days ago