warm, upbeat, serious, and a character specialist!
Warm and mid-range for commercials, up beat, fun, smooth and professional, energetic and young, cranky and old! I've been a game show host, and the guy next door. I can portray a loving husband and father, and cowardly naive cad. Characters are my specialty. I grew up watching Danny Kaye, and every Saturday afternoon at home was devoted to The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, or The Court Jester. I bring all of my sword fighting childhood experiences to life for YOU now, every day!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Long Beach, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I love accents from all over the US to British, Irish, Italian, Scots, Asian, Russian, Indian, and Spanish. I have a lot of energy and have done cartoon voices where I've created an amalgam of voices to sound like 6 different people or even 6 different animals!
My Voice Experience
I have been the voice of Toyota, Honda/Accura, Target, New Dove Men Plus Care, Angry Birds, Nokia, Focus on the Family's Adventures In Odyssey, and on TV in General Hospital. I got started doing voice overs on a lark. A friend of mine said I was funny (have always loved Jackie Gleason, Abbot and Costello, Rich Little, Jonathan Winters, Jim Carrey and his characters) and said I should get into voice overs. That was 20 years ago. I got a small part on a Saturday morning kid's show. Since then, I've done car commercials, video games, comic book characters, children's books, and straight reading for technical manuals.
I've been studying performing arts, media production, music recording, communications, from the age of 12. I have taken classes from Susan Blue, Marc Cashman, Marc Graue, Anne Ganguzza, Lynnanne Zager, Scott Holst, Kalmenson and Kalmenson, Michael Bell, Dick Orkin, Cathy Cavadini, Jack Schlatter, Tim Keenan and Sylvia Aimerito. I have performed in numerous theatrical productions including the lead in Tom Jones, Bullshot Crummond, Oklahoma, and Up The Down Staircase.
My Studio Equipment
I own 2 Mac's running Logic Pro, a MacPro 2013, and a MacBook Pro, both have 16GB RAM, with Universal Audio's Apollo QUAD A/D converter, and an AKG C414. I can record 16bit 44.1k all the way up to 24 bit 192k. I use Mackie HR824 studio monitors. I can deliver audio in every format required for final production on any media.
I have been singing professionally in bands and playing guitar for 20+ years. I own acoustic guitars and electric guitars and amplifiers for every style of music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact William Pomeroy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently William Pomeroy is a Premium subscriber.
• William Pomeroy was last active on Voice123 2 days ago