Guy next door, Character specialist, Commercial
Warm and deep for narrations and commercials. Smooth and believable reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents and impersonations
My Voice Experience
Various radio commercials and radio promos. Previous clients included KIA of Puyallup, FilmMED, The Shrimp Station in Honolulu, Spotland Productions in Nashville (voice over production studio) and Comcast Portland. Additionally, I have radio broadcasting experience including three years at Citadel Broadcasting in Knoxville Tennessee (formats include AAA rock, news, sports, and country), three years at Monticello Media in Charlottesville, VA and four years at Townsquare Media in Atlantic City, NJ, all of which included voice-over and production work; as well as voice used on various formats including country, adult hits, and CHR.
BS in Communications at Johnson University in Knoxville TN. Voice over work with voice coach at Monticello Media. Other studies over the years include performing arts, communications, media production, and journalism.
My Studio Equipment
At-Home Studio including:
Scarlett 2i2 Inbox
Rode Shotgun Mic
Adobe Audition 2.0 for editing.
Unknown - Click here to ask Tom Morgan
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tom Morgan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Morgan is a Premium subscriber.
• Tom Morgan was last active on Voice123 16 days ago