Corp. spokesman, Medical Products, Travel Leisure
Smooth and professional, warm and deep for narrations, friendly guy next door, monster truck wild high energy, serious medical & surgical products, dignified funeral home or church setting, tropical vacations, travel & leisure.
My voice is also great for non-profit organizations, charities, churches and schools.
Your search for professionally voiced video narration is over!
My 20 plus years of on-air broadcast experience has given me the talents and skills you're looking for in the audio to your corporate commercial spot announcements or long-form industrial documentary.
My voice gets your message communicated in a pleasant, clear and direct manner!
Consider the possibilities:
• Promotional Interviews - I will interview you about your company. You then place that interview on your website or use it in radio/TV commercials
• Website flash video narration - Web Audio
• Radio & TV commercial spots
• Radio & TV image promos
• Voice Messaging
• On-Hold Voice Services: For auto attendants, voice prompts, on-hold narration, voice mail trees
• Audio book - CD-ROMs
• Multi-media Industrial documentary
• Safety Department video
• New employee orientation video
• Sales and recruitment video
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Swanton, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cowboy, southwestern US, good old boy, Member of Parliament, politician
My Voice Experience
Most of my experience is as a radio station employee voicing spots as assigned to me, which includes local retailers, insurance companies, funeral homes, medical equipment.
Attended the Great Voice Company voice on-line voice-over seminar given by Susan Berkley in 2008.
My Studio Equipment
Eurorack UB 1202 Mixer
Behringer UltraVoice cardioid microphone
Audacity 1.2.6 Digital Audio Editor
WavePad Sound Editor 4.03
Background music library
I have a prodigious vocabulary and can handle foreign place names, historical, medical, technical and specialized jargon. I sound at ease with difficult terminology. Years of on-air experience as a newscaster along with my hobby of trivia quizzing gives me a broad range of texts that I can pronounce with alacrity.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tim Taylor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Taylor is a Standard subscriber.
• Tim Taylor was last active on Voice123 2 days ago