Friendly, Characters, Comedic, Wry voice overs
Here are some basic descriptions for my voice:
- Next Door Neighbor
- Very similar to John Krasinski - aka Jim from The Office.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Pasadena, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Burbank, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
-English (Queens, Cockney, Southern, Northern, Farmer)
-Southern American/Western American
-Long Island/North Jersey
My strongest being variations from England, Scottish, and Irish.
-George Bush (both)
*more upon request
*more upon request
My Voice Experience
I've had the privilege of working with many fantastic clients - a few listed below:
-Frost Bank -Sprint 4G
-Dodge -Universal Orlando Resort
-Blue Cross Blue Shield
-Deluxe Digital Studios
-P90X Exercise Equipment
-I have most recently done workshops and coaching with Kate McClanaghan of Sound Advice and Big House Casting/Audio in LA. Kate is a very established talent/producer and master both of technique and the voiceover business.
-I have studied with Cynthia Songe and Susan Blu -two very established talents in this industry - in a workshop they offer here in LA.
-I am studying IMPROV with Monkey Butler Comedy here in LA.
I earned a BA in Speech Communication from a small liberal arts college known as Messiah College. It was there that I took several "voice" related courses including:
-Writing in Mass Media
-Intro. to Acting
-Voice and the Actor
It was also here that I participated in many vocal related groups including:
-my own radio show
-3 differnet vocal music ensembles
While it is not organized eduation - I am constantly working to improve both my impersonations as well as my dialect work.
My Studio Equipment
-Macbook Pro recording in Adobe Soundbooth
-Mic: Rode Podcaster high end professional level USB mic.
-Phone Patch: I use Skype for clients who would like to do phone patch sessions. It works out quite well.
-I record in my home studio with the above equipment or have access to higher end facilities at Big House productions in Hollywood.
I have an incredible amount of comfort and confidence while in the recording booth. My voice communicates the intended point in a very warm, conversational manner. I am very directable and easy to work with and have a great amount of range. My history with acting gives me a comfortable approach to reads. My strong background in comedy helps me bring a lot more to the table with humor when necessary! Thanks so much!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tim Morgan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Morgan is a Premium subscriber.
• Tim Morgan was last active on Voice123 2 days ago