Guy Next Door,Clean,Offbeat,Fun,Quick,Exciting
Conversational deep resonant professional believable. The kind of voice that can start the party or set the mood. This voice is designed to be your ultimate sales tool or the voice that get the point and brings those test scores up. This is your voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English. When it comes to English, it's like it was my first language, maybe that is because it was.
S. African. It's a funny thing, I used to think I had the greatest British accent until I came across a Fantastic VO coach during an audition and she told me my dialect sounded very much South African. So, with her advice I began to audition and book South African jobs both in VO and as an Actor.
Southeastern US. This dialect is just a stones throw down the dirt road I tell you what. Once a redneck, always a redneck as they say.
My Voice Experience
Currently I enlist my talents as a Working actor on many projects throughout Atlanta. With that being said, I have lent my voice to many radio projects as well as interviews with radio and TV. I also co-host a TV talk show. When it comes to advertising, I have lent my voice to the marketing efforts IVR projects for Real Estate as the descriptive voice to wet your appetite to take a look at what we have to sell you.
Creative Studios of Atlanta Deborah Richards
Scene Nick Conte, Tommy Ford, Kim Fields, Terri J Vaughn
My Studio Equipment
It is simple. I refuse to lose, so when you use my voice, It will be right, There is not a question of we can make it work. It WILL work. I am a quality voice talent and will always put out a quality voice. I have the ability to do all of my own post production, so there is no need to farm out my services and take the chance of missing a deadline. It will not happen with me.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Terry Burchett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Terry Burchett is a Standard subscriber.
• Terry Burchett was last active on Voice123 135 days ago