deep, sexy, conversational, warm, friendly, mom
Conversational, natural, warm, friendly "mom" or deep, sexy, sassy. As a former radio personality and creative services director, I know how to write and interpret scripts. I am also experienced with longer narrations, audiobooks, and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My natural accent is pretty neutral, but being raised in Southern Missouri, I can do a southern accent as well.
My Voice Experience
After a long career in radio, I left to pursue my dream of voice acting. I was a radio morning show co-host for about 5 years and left to become radio production manager for a cluster of 6 radio stations in Fort Myers, Florida.
I have done hundreds of TV and radio commercials, on hold messages, web presentations, sales presentations.
I have a B.A. in Mass Communications with emphasis in radio.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio is equipped with a professional, custom-built, sound proof booth. I use Blue Microphone's Baby Bottle mic, Symmetrix processor, Behringer preamp and mixer. I am an Adobe Audition expert and a talented producer.
I have 4 years of experience as a full-time radio production manager. This includes copy-writing, voicing, and production of radio commercials for 6 radio stations. I also provide voice overs for imaging for radio stations across the country and for 2 TV stations in our building.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tara Tyler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tara Tyler is a Standard subscriber.
• Tara Tyler was last active on Voice123 244 days ago