most accents, most ages, enthusiastic, medium.
warm, deep, raspy, old age, young age, cartoon, smooth, impersonations, for anything.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German, Russian, French, Mexican, Irish, Indian, Native American, Scottish, Italian, African, South African, Australian, Japanese, British, American Southern, New York, Chicago, Boston, New Jersey, and Canadian.
My Voice Experience
no experience in voice overs, but used to act as foreign exchange students mainly Irish, German, French, Italian, or Russian. People would believe that I was from a foreign country. One time I was invited on the stage introducing foreign exchange students to their host families until I told the lady I was from California and that my parents and I are host families.
I trained myself everything I know about accents and imitations/ impressions. I watched tv and copied the actors and watched cartoons, doing the same as they did.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own travel studio so that I can work wherever I am, I use a behringer audio interface, with a studio microphone, I also use a good amount of acoustic foam to ensure the recording has little interference with outside noises as well as bounce back from my voice.
I am punctual and make sure that what I created is exactly what is needed for the project. If anything isn't what was expected I will fix the issue right after I am told to ensure that people aren't waiting on my mistake.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sean Walsh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sean Walsh is a Standard subscriber.
• Sean Walsh was last active on Voice123 311 days ago