Warm, real, natural, conversational, guy next door
Warm, friendly, natural, real.... a true storyteller, and the 'Voice' of Atlanta National Public Radio & Television.
Audible.com approved narrator with 20+ audiobook narrations.
Clients love the warmth, richness, and naturalness of my reads, a voice that your listeners trust and can relate to; a true storyteller, the 'guy next door'.
Just some of the adjectives that would best describe my voice style:
Authentic / Caring / classy / Dramatic / Emotional / Genuine / Guy Next Door / Friendly / honest / intelligent / Inviting / Natural / Real / rich / serious / Soothing / storyteller / Sympathetic / Unique / Versatile / Warm
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Montrose, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Many impersonations, ranging from a killer Sean Connery and Jack Nicholson, to Sam Elliott, Sylvester Stallone, Rod Serling, Paul Harvey, Pee Wee Herman, Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin, and more. My voice has been used numerous times as Santa Claus for ad campaigns.
My Voice Experience
Professional voice talent, 35+ years of professional broadcasting AND production experience, and audio producer since 1975. Currently the 'voice' of the National Public Radio affiliate in Atlanta (WABE-FM) as well as Atlanta's PBS television station, PBA-30.
Partial Client list includes:
- NPR and PBS, Atlanta
- American Express
- Pandora Radio
- Rosetta Stone
- Hewlett Packard
- Cisco Systems
- Publix Supermarkets
- BellSouth Corp.
- Wells Fargo
- Southern Company
- Breedlove Guitars
- Multiple audiobook narrations on audible.com
- Muzak Corporation
- Aetna Pharmaceuticals
- The World Boxing Association
- 104.7, The Fish, Atlanta
- Boys and Girls Clubs of CA.
- United Way, Illinois
- Mt. Rushmore Visitor's Center
... and, of course, many, many more.
Received my B.A. in Communications from the Univ. of New Orleans, where I also began my broadcasting career. I've worked at numerous radio stations off and on for over 30 years, as d.j., creative services manager, copywriter, and of course, voiceover specialist. Trained with Dick Orkin and Dan O'Day in L.A. at the "International Creative Summit". Recent voice training with reknowned voiceover coach Nancy Wolfson.
My Studio Equipment
EV RE-20 dynamic mic
CAD E100S condenser mic
PreSonus BlueTube DP2 preamp
Adobe Audition CS5.5 audio editing software
Digital Juice production music & sound effects library
Muse production music library
I'm a skilled and professional digital audio editor, having produced several cds on my own system, including my debut release of original music. You'll get multiple takes of your copy, with any mistakes already edited out, to make YOUR job that much easier.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott Pollak by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Pollak is a Standard subscriber.
• Scott Pollak was last active on Voice123 272 days ago