Strong, Encouraging, Cheerful, Character, Full
Warm tenor; perfect for audiobooks and narrations.
Engaging, full voice necessary for informational videos and tutorials.
Cheerful and comforting lilt for ads and phone services.
A variety of character voices ranging from brooding villains to starry-eyed heroes.
Also, a plethora of animalistic noises; pig grunts, roaring bobcats, frogs, dogs, cats, and indescribable horrors.
I also have quite a lovely singing voice as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a wide range of character voices and accents from dumb southern yokel to ominous villain or even lovable dad.
I perform animal noises like dog's barking, pigs snorting, crickets for the awkward joke, and not-of-this-world alien snarls and growls.
I am a trained singer and enjoy music quite a bit.
My Voice Experience
Freelance for friends and other connections. I also do stand-up!
I also started my own YouTube channel in 2014 on which I host and voice every video. The channel focuses on tutorials, explainers, and roleplaying (character voices).
I have trained online with EdgeStudios, taken comedy classes, and am a classically trained vocalist.
I have been in several theater, musical, and film productions playing leading man and villainous crony.
I have also taken multiple sound production classes in which we recorded, edited and mixed our own projects.
My Studio Equipment
- Blue Yeti Pro
- Home Studio with Sound Insulation
- PC, Mac, and Adobe Audition
- Advanced Sound Design Skills, Adobe Audition & Audacity
- Writer and Filmmaker
- Stand Up Comedian
Above all I am an actor, story teller and a friendly person. I am easy to work with and welcome direction and criticism - always happy to do another take for the best of the project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Scott O'Neal by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott O'Neal is a Premium subscriber.
• Scott O'Neal was last active on Voice123 113 days ago