Warm, friendly, wry, geeky, quirky, sexy
I have a warm, versatile, melodic voice. I can go quirky, fun, and sexy for commercials, confident and friendly for presentations, warm and inviting for narrations, etc.
I voice many videos for TIME for Kids and TIME.com, including this recent one on the origins of Columbus Day/Indigenous Peoples Day: http://time.com/3491175/columbus-day-why/
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish (Dublin, West, Midlands, North)
British: RP, Estuary, Cockney
Eastern Europe: mixes of Russian, Hungarian, etc.
American South, Midwest, California, New York
My Voice Experience
I wrote and recorded promo material for KBAQ in Tempe, AZ, that was well received and is used for their fundraising drives.
I regularly recorded articles from the internet for SpokenLayer.com for several years.
I provided credits narration for Krypton Radio's 2013 broadcast of War of the Worlds.
MFA: The New School for Drama
BFA: Tisch School of the Arts
(Atlantic Theater Co Acting School)
Voice Over Training: Charles Michel
Voice Training: Aaron Hagan
My Studio Equipment
EV RE-20, Scarlett Solo, reflexion filter.
Laptop with editing software
"Bronwyn Freed" on Law & Order: SVU season 15, appearing in episodes "Psycho-Therapist," "Beast's Obsession," and "Post-Mortem Blues."
Co-editor, 24x24: The Best of the 24 Hour Plays (avail on Amazon or via Playscripts)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Sarah Storm by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sarah Storm is a Standard subscriber.
• Sarah Storm was last active on Voice123 304 days ago