Natural, Believable, Next Door, Gen X, Confident, Conversational, Real.
5 Random thoughts from me:
1. If you take all the CDs I’ve ever owned and stacked them on top of each other in the front lawn, I have no idea how tall that stack would be.
2. I prefer ‘The Rule of Pinky’ to ‘The Rule of Thumb.’
3. If you laugh more, unfortunately, people will label you as maniacal.
4. I’d like to take a Bite out of Crime, but I’m afraid of the aftertaste.
5. I bet somewhere, some cloud doesn’t have a silver lining but he’s too embarrassed to say anything and just hides behind all the other clouds.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bend, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Sam Scholl
My Voice Experience
I am the daily voice of The Washington Post Audible channel. Additionally, other brands that have entrusted my voice include:
Johnson & Johnson
The Tribune Company
A college degree in Anthropology, 20 years of radio, 15 in VO, a bunch of passport stamps, a great wife and three of awesome kids, and that's about all the education I need.
Throughout my career, I've voiced anything and everything from audiobooks, documentaries, radio and TV commercials and promos, IVR and on-hold, voice mail and web and podcasts. From casual and conversational to the typical Announcer, I can provide you with a natural, straightforward, soft sell, hard sell or a monster truck read. My voice delivers believable characteristics for whatever your trying to sell or promote and I'm available in my personal home studio everyday of the week.
My Studio Equipment
ISDN and Source Connect
Neumann TLM 103 with Apogee Duet and Symetrix 528e
iMac & Adobe Audition
I work in my profession home studio 7 days a week. Please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com or 970.279.1551
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sam Scholl by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sam Scholl is a Standard subscriber.
• Sam Scholl has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours