Creative, Kind, Crazy, Lovable, Unique, Smooth, Me.
I have an energetic youthful voice. I can also sing, and bring strong personality to characters. I can sound like the boy next door, or the creep across the street. I am always respectful and professional in the workplace and will always do my best to get you what you want. I take direction very well and am happy to give my opinion if desired. I have the equipment for some low budget work, but it is mostly just used for personal projects. Set up this profile on 04/22/2015
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British RP, Cockney, New York accents.
My Voice Experience
I'm just breaking into the voice scene and am quite excited about it. I write, sing, record and produce my own song parodies in my spare time. I have done one commercial at CHUM FM in Toronto for Carrier heating and cooling systems. For 8 months i ran a comedy variety show in Toronto which consisted of sketch comedy and stand up. At times I pre-recorded vocals and/or music which were used over the sound system.
Graduated from Humber College's Acting for Film and Television program. I have received training from Roland Parliament in dialects and voice overs. As well as how to work with the microphone, and proper voice and breathing techniques.
My Studio Equipment
Apple iMac with a Behringer B-2 Pro.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ryan Parsons
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ryan Parsons by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ryan Parsons is a Standard subscriber.
• Ryan Parsons was last active on Voice123 246 days ago