smart, intelligent, comical, animated, character,
warm, approachable, converational, inviting, deep, soothing, smart & sophisticated for narrations. Comical, animated, fun, energetic, young, clever for commercials animations and cartoons.
militant, authoritative, commanding, mature, deep, intimidating for video games.
Conversational, guy next door, sexy, smooth, mature, distinctive for commercials
singer, baritone, bass, tenor, rock, country, gospel, broadway, legit, for all song projects
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Cockney, Irish, Russian, New York, Middle Eastern, Boston, Southern, Texas, Country, Western, Chicago, Stallone, Mel Gibson, cartoon, Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood, Jerry Lewis, Michael Caine, James Spader, James Stewart, Humphrey Bogart, Neil Diamond, Elvis Presley, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, Homer Simpson, Moe the Bartender, Chief Wiggum, Mr Burns, Apu, Smithers, Jeff Spicoli
My Voice Experience
I have been entertaining people with my many voice over dialects, and impersonations since I was 7 years old, when I developed Elvis Presley. Since then, I have numbered my voices in the 100's. Not one sounding the same.
I have worked as an actor and a singer professionally for over 30 years, in Movies, Television, Commercials, and on Broadway.
My Studio Equipment
I use Pinnacle for all my recording and editing needs. I have used this program and have continued to upgrad fo the past 10 years
Unknown - Click here to ask Robert Neary
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Robert Neary by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Neary is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Neary was last active on Voice123 348 days ago