Upbeat, energetic, confident.
Very versatile and dynamic range. Warm and deep for narrations, attention-getting for commercials, animated and fun for cartoons, smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Prescott, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Scottish, and "cowboy"
My Voice Experience
My career is that of an air traffic controller. During my career, many pilots and other customers have commented about the quality of my voice and that I should be using it in a "bigger" way. I use my voice to communicate with pilots over the radio and telephone.
I have received numerous compliments from pilots on the quality and comprehensive level of my presentations. It's all about the inflection. No monotones here!!
I am also an FAA Aviation Safety Team member and conduct aviation safety seminars. I have hundreds of hours doing this and have received numerous compliments about how I made these presentations interesting, informative, and even entertaining.
NKU - Business Administration 1974
VoiceTrax - Sausalito, Ca.
Verve Studios - Scottsdale, AZ.
My Studio Equipment
Focusrite SiS USB Interface
Audio Technical AT4030 Mic
Audacity 7.0 and Twisted Wave (iOS)
Unknown - Click here to ask Randy Colvin
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Randy Colvin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Randy Colvin is a Premium subscriber.
• Randy Colvin was last active on Voice123 123 days ago