Baritone, Wacky, Cartoon, Range of Voices
Deep and natural for narrations, zany and "wacky" for cartoon type voices, will manipulate my voice to fit the part.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Ukiah, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Types of voices and accents:
Gruff, raspy, smooth, low, middle, and high ranges, young child, snotty teenager, natural sounding young man, middle-age man, stereotypical tired old man, baritone "opera" type voice, stereotypical radio announcer, masculine, feminine, rock star shriek, army general, Snooty Oxford British accent, theatrical, stereotypical high-toned Broadway Musical voice, wild, nerdy, calm, strong, shaky, redneck, gangster, "gangsta", preacher, creepy voices, "evil villain" voices, sound effects, etc.
Voices I can impersonate to some degree:
Courage the Cowardly Lion, Sylvester Stallone, Assy McGee, Elvis Presley, Alexis Marshall, Glenn Danzig, Jim Morrison, Frank Sinatra, Tom Waits, Pickles from Dethklok (Metalocalypse), Louis Armstrong, Dave Vanian, Mike Patton, Jello Biafra, Stewie and Quagmire from Family Guy.
My Voice Experience
I've been casually doing voice acting since 2009.
I've sung and played music for 15+ years. Spoken word, narration, and all other forms of 'speaking with the intent to entertain' has always played a strong role in my music. With that, voice acting became a natural habit that I can't quite shake.
My Studio Equipment
Recording software: Reaper
Digital mastering software: iZotope's Ozone 5.
Microphone: MXL 4000 Multi-Pattern Studio Condenser
- 10+ years of audio mixing, mastering, and production.
- Custom music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Luke Kelly by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Luke Kelly is a Standard subscriber.
• Luke Kelly was last active on Voice123 40 days ago