smooth, smart, versatile- warm to wise to wacky
A range of tones appropriate to the presentation:
Cool and confident for corporate and products.
Hard and loud for sports events, game shows, video games.
Soft and sexy for certain perfume and fashion reads.
Intelligent for audio-books and technical narrations.
I speak and do some recording in Japanese as well.
Contact me for more demo material, and tell me how I can best help you.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Douglas Kirkpatrick
My Voice Experience
Corporate narrations (Sony, JVC, Honda, Toyota, NTT, etc.)
TV/Radio Commercials; store presentations; trade shows.
Pre-recorded for live sports events (FIFA, MLB, World Baseball Classic).
Games; Educational; Audio Books.
B.A. Communications (UC San Diego)
Acting and VO training in Los Angeles, CA and London, UK:
VO; Animation; Improv; Acting; Shakespeare
Radio: DJ, newscasting, sportscasting, production (CA, MI, Japan);
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser 416; EV-27 N/D; and various stock and customized condenser, tube and dynamic mics from AKG; Audio Techica; MXL; Shure; Studio Projects, etc.
True Systems P-Solo; Golden Age Pre-73; FMR- RNP
Primarily Adobe Audition
(also use Audacity and Sound Forge)
Editing and Production and Direction (Radio and Pod-casting Production, etc.)
Experience in video and film-making: direction; shooting; editing, etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Douglas Kirkpatrick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Douglas Kirkpatrick is a Standard subscriber.
• Douglas Kirkpatrick was last active on Voice123 337 days ago