Dynamic, Pleasant, Announcing
From warm, pleasant, friendly neighbor type to Announcer-type voice with flexibility to be sincere, neutral, energetic or instructive.
Great for upbeat and energetic commercials and promotional pieces.
My voice sort of has just a little bit of a Mid-Western draw to it, but I can record my voice without it being too noticeable.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florissant/St. Louis, Missouri, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
If I can hear it, I can emulate it.
My Voice Experience
College radio, internet radio and professional terrestrial radio. Co-host and producer of a Financial radio program. Public Service Announcements, Promotions and Commercials.
I am mostly self taught. I've exercised my voice growing up by imitating others. Then I honed my skills a little further in college through college radio. Then I continued with internet radio on ErrorFM, and have been regularly using my voice on-air at a terrestrial radio station where I announce programming, top of the hour announcements, and promotional spots.
Other training includes participation in a high school theatrical production called "See How They Run" where I played the part of "Lionel Toop."
My Studio Equipment
DAW with AKG 88 dynamic microphone on a scissor arm retractable mic holder, M-Audio 1010lt card. Audition 1.5.
Access to a recording studio with EV20 microphones.
I'm computer savvy and I'm familiar with digital editing. I'm capable of putting together sweeps, segues and promotional announcements.
Activities in which I have used my voice extend from college radio and a theatrical production I participated in called "See How They Run."
I love to imitate and create voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Daniel Sanderson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Sanderson is a Standard subscriber.
Daniel Sanderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel Sanderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daniel Sanderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel Sanderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.