A versatile voice, sincere or gruff.
A voice trained in speech and voice attitudes that can be very versatile - either personal, gentle and sincere or gruff and demanding. Also an experienced singer from pop to opera.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spoken German, German accent, Western accent, Gruff demanding character.
My Voice Experience
Announcer for a religious radio program distributed nation wide for 10 years. Training films for Angels Hardware stores in California. Fort Worth Independent School district annual meeting narration. Currently working on a financial advise audio book. Most recently Chuck did the narration for a management training video for a national restaurant chain. The program producer said this about his work: "Thanks, it all sounds great" and "Your read is the perfect touch for these scenarios".
Graduated from the University of Wisconsin, Madison with a major in Speech. Since childhood I have been involved in theater productions including comedy, drama, musicals and opera. Over the years I have attended many seminars and received personal coaching. My attention was vocal music for years which has kept my voice strong and full.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio has the following equipment:
Pro Tools LE 7.4 recording software
M Box 2 Mini
Grove Tubes GT50 Condenser Mic
Sennheiser HD280 Headphones
Pop filter and mic stand
Portable recording booth
Activities that I am currently involved in:
Frohsinn German Choir, Dallas
Chorgemeinshaft German Choir, Austin
Tennis player - 3 times a week
Racing sail boats - Arlington Yacht Club
Retired from McKesson Drug Company - purchasing
RV travel during summer
Play the Alphorn with Swiss friends - Barney Show
Active as a genealogist
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chuck Hield by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chuck Hield is a Standard subscriber.
• Chuck Hield was last active on Voice123 10 days ago