young, hip, sexy, fun, quirky, character voices
Bubbly, sexy, young, and fun! I can also do a wide range of characters and accents/dialects. If there's an accent or character you're interested in developing, you've come to the right place!
I am very directable and can record a variety of projects from on-hold messaging to young and hip commercials, to serious/somber narration. If this sounds like what you're looking for, don't hesitate to contact me!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English (neutral), British (high-brow or cockney), New York/Jersey, Southern (southern belle or deep south "red-neck"), Indian, Hispanic, Mid-west Mom, Nerdy teacher/child, Valley girl, and the list goes on...!
My Voice Experience
I love experimenting with characters and accents and think I'm pretty darn good at it! I have experience doing radio and television commercials, on-hold messaging as well as narration.
I've trained in NYC with agent Linda Weaver and casting director Nina Pratt as well as cartoon voice actor Bob Bergen.
I am also a graduate from Florida State University's College of Music with a BA degree in Vocal Music. What does this mean? I've had lots of practice in how to best use my breath and voice. That translates into a product you'll be happy with.
My Studio Equipment
I am currently using an Mbox Mini and Pro Tools software. My mic is an Audio-Technica AT3035.
I'm a classically trained singer and can sing just about any genre. If you're in need of a jingle or any type of singing on a project, I'm your gal!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Christina Rodriguez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christina Rodriguez is a Standard subscriber.
• Christina Rodriguez was last active on Voice123 168 days ago