friendly, upbeat, warm, motivational, sincere
A warm rich appealing voice for narrations, sensual, perky and fun for commercials, smooth, likable, and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mimicking sounds and accents
My Voice Experience
Started out in Radio, receiving training with Columbia School of Broadcasting in Orlando, FL which landed an intern position at MIX 105.1/WOMX working the weekend Casey Kasem show.
I served my country for 27 years in the United States Coast Guard, were I honed my communications skills as a Telecommunications Specialist. Receiving numerous awards for her effective communications skills, leadership roles, and team work.
I have continued my Voice Over training in Norfolk, VA with voice over actor/Music Producer Nick Kaiser (Such-A-Voice, Dan Levine Company).
* 1990 Completed the Columbia School of Broadcast, Orlando FL
* May 2014 completed the Such-A-Voice program and voice demo (a Dan Levine company).
* June 2014, completed a Voice over work-shop with local talent (Scott Burns) in Seattle WA at Vertigo Productions.
* July 2014, completed voice-over technical work-shop from Vertigo Productions.
* Sep 2014 registered for Voice-over for actors Independent study with Roger Nick Olympic College Bremerton, WA.
My Studio Equipment
Home recording studio
Pro Tools software
Compressor & EQ
Perception AKG-420 microphone
Digital Communication Operating System Integration
Audio Hardware driver types
* Team player - friendly and works well with all people.
* 2006 Graduate of Dale Carnegie's 12 week course, Effective Communications. To include outstanding student award voted by my classmates.
* Completed the U.S. Coast Guard Instructor Development course 1998.
* Instructor for Coast Guard telecommunication's course and Leadership and Management course from 1998 - 2001.
* Selected as the Coast Guards Telecommunications Instructor of the Quarter consecutive in 1999.
*Career Development Advisor, Integrated Support Command Seattle, WA from May 2006 to June 2008. Conducted 36 Career Development Seminars for hundreds of active duty, reserve, auxiliary members and their dependents.
*Graduate of Steven Covey's Seven Habits of Highly Effective People Seminar July 2000.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Penny Koons by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Penny Koons is a Standard subscriber.
Penny Koons does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Penny Koons was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Penny Koons does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Penny Koons was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.