Guy Next door, versatile, baritone, characters
Young adult male- Nice guy hero to Quirky funny, or dark bad guy. Trained actor and singer with a HUGE wide range of characters and accents. Finished 10 audio books for Audible/amazon.com where I honed many characters and accents and a wide range of ages with both sexes.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Southern, General American, midwest, Northeast, Latin, Jewish, Greek, Italian, Japanese, brooklyn, cowboy, philly, philadelphia, califonia, valley, surfer, Elderly, Teenage, Rocker, Stoner, Romantic, Drunk, Alcoholic, robotic, Sharp, Educated, improv, Asian, Comical, wry, dry, smooth, urban, rapper, twangy, deadpan, stylistic, Autistic, young child, nasal, throaty, deep, high pitched, annoying, church lady, cartoony, impressions, sinatra, crooner, animistic, vocal music, percussive, sing songy, legato, pianissimo, forte, grandiose, narrative, story teller, children's story teller, book reader, narrator, kind, warm, and many more, just ask.
My Voice Experience
Two large city wide radio spots for Pima college (6 month run), 10 audio books, Cartoon Demo's for Three production companies, 30 minute Infomercial for Paleo Diet Secret on web, Annoucer and MC for Tucson's most popular Dinner Theatre, MC for Trivia games in many bars in Los Angeles, and Voice Over for Webseries about ADHD.
BFA acting/directing From University of Arizona, Musical Theatre, Shakespeare, Standard American Stage Speech, IPA, and many classes and workshops for Voice -over with Top Notch Casting directors, coaches and Studios In Los Angeles, New York, and Phoenix.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yetti Mic, Twisted Wave Audio Software, Sound Studio, Very OCD editing with mouth sounds, clips, pauses and overall EQing.
Smart! Educated and Very experienced as three of my recent audio books I produced for Audible, Amazon, and Itunes were over 9 hours of finished audio and required very specific audio output and required me to produce, narrate and edit the entire book. Very positive feedback from listeners and AUTHORS/PUBLISHERS FROM ALL 10 OF MY BOOKS
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nick Sarando by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nick Sarando is a Standard subscriber.
• Nick Sarando was last active on Voice123 70 days ago