Business Professional, Soccer Mom, Upbeat
Intelligent and clean for the business professional presentation, captivating and involving for narrations, sexy and smooth with a hint of smokey for book promotions, bright and fun for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Speak Spanish with a German accent as well as speaking German with an Italian accent.
My Voice Experience
A list of some of the diverse voice overs I have performed: The Reef Residences at the Atlantis, PBS Kids Play, Novo Nordisc (Norditropin) Spanish & English versions, The Department Homeland Security in German, Mercedes-Benz radio commercial, Ideal-Dial's voice library, Audio text books for Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic or RFB&D, BioInternational Convention in Spanish, Homeloan Learning Centers, Tinkers radio commercial.
After getting my Undergraduate Degree in Business Marketing, I attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts and since then I continue to take classes and workshops from NY casting directors including private coaching plus an intensive course with the Upright Citizens Brigade for long form improvisational technique. Continually, I take workshops and private sessions in voice over technique.
My Studio Equipment
This is some of the equiptment I use at home.
SE2200A Condenser Microphone sE
The Reflexion Filter sE
USB 2.0 0404 Audio MIDI interface (E-MU) Creative Professional
M-Audio Microtrack II (for traveling)
I speak and read both Spanish and German.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Monika Gonzalez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Monika Gonzalez is a Standard subscriber.
• Monika Gonzalez was last active on Voice123 30 days ago