Warm, Energetic, Conversational, Great Characters, Accents & Dialects
Warm and conversational with a very wide range. From straight-ahead announcer to a "typical mom", I'm sure I can deliver for you. I'm extremely versatile, and I take direction well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: American or British (RP) English, Australian, New York/Jersey, Chicago, Russian/Slavic, French, Spanish, Mexican/Latino, Middle Eastern, Indian, Southern US, Hillbilly, Valley girl, cartoon voices of all kinds - great for animation and video games.
Impressions: Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Rita Cosby, Laura Bush, Joan Rivers, Christiane Amanpour, Marge, Bart and Lisa Simpson, Elmo, Grover.
Experienced Vocalist with a great ear for imitation.
My Voice Experience
As co-owner of Creative Mills, a full-service audio production company, I spend my days singing, writing, producing and doing voiceovers for a wide variety of clients. I have over 25 years pro singing experience, 20 years voice over experience, on-air and commercial work, and I'm also a freelance writer/contributor to several national comedy services, including ACN, Premiere, The Daily Comedy Network and others.
Procter & Gamble
Time Warner Cable
Cheeseburger in Paradise
Penn Station East Coast Subs
and many more. . .
I spent over 15 years in the broadcast trenches, on-air jocking, and off-air in the areas of production, imaging and as Music Director. While living in Virgina Beach from '93 - '95 I was on the Studio Center talent roster. As a professional singer I was in the studio and on stage as lead singer and front woman for a band for 10 years. We played 6 nights a week about 48 weeks a year. Whew! A book is in the works. . .
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools Digi 002
Neumann U87 mics
State-of-the-art killer music software
Brand new Mac Pro, iMacs and Macbook Pro
I can write your copy, voice and produce your project, or if you need a jingle, I'll write, produce and sing it for you in just about any style!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Miriam Millikin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Miriam Millikin is a Premium subscriber.
• Miriam Millikin has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours