Guy next door, well-spoken, character specialist,
My voice is clear and professional for narrations and presentations, whimsical and fresh for commercials. I enjoy making characters for projects with different accents or cadence.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, British, Australian, Mexican, Italian. My voice can become quite playful when I have a character to portray.
My Voice Experience
Voice over work is a new experience to me. I have acted, and have worked in customer service for years. I've been told on several occasions that I have a voice that is soothing to listen to, and that I have a voice that is commanding. Also as a parent, I have enjoyed the pleasure of reading books to my kids when they were younger. I wouldn't just read the words on the page. I became the characters, and it helped them visualize the story better, and helped us bond.
I was in school performances in high school and college. I am also a singer songwriter so I have had vocal training.
My Studio Equipment
I own an Avid Mbox Pro Studio in my home. I have MXL mics and use ProTools software.
Working in customer service has given me the ability to connect with people as the representative of a company. I also have worked as a mystery shopper which has allowed me a unique insight on people and to become someone other than myself. As a musician and a performer, I find that I can draw from my life experiences and influences around me to create a voice presence that is required to complete a task.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Miguel Jenkins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Miguel Jenkins is a Standard subscriber.
• Miguel Jenkins was last active on Voice123 281 days ago