Warm, Maternal, Strong, Loving, Ethnic, Educated
My voice is warm and soft for narrations, sexy and playful for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can speak with a general North American accent, but I can also do South African and Southern American.
My Voice Experience
I have specialized in recent years doing voice over work for military and educational productions. In addition, I currently serve as the Head ESL Instructor at Los Angeles Pacific College, and Research Fellow in the Center for Equity for English Learners at Loyola Marymount University where I am a doctoral student pursuing a degree in Educational Leadership for Social Justice.
TRAINING & EDUCATION
• ACTING: The Robey Theatre Company Advanced Scene Study, Ben Guillory; Intensive Commercial Workshop, Megan Foley Casting; Advanced Scene Study, Aaron Speiser; Commercial Acting Workshop, Mike Lemon; Voice and Speech, Mike Lemon; Off-the-Page Professional Actor's Workshop, Donald McKenna
• ACADEMIC: Loyola Marymount University: Ed.D., Educational Leadership for Social Justice (2015 anticipated graduation date)
• ACADEMIC: Temple University: M.A., Anthropology
• ACADEMIC: University of Washington: B.A., Anthropology/Communications
My Studio Equipment
I use Audacity and a cardioid microphone with a USB port that connects to my laptop computer from which I record, edit and produce my audio.
I have specialized knowledge in anthropology, education, theater and African American history.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Michelle Flowers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michelle Flowers is a Standard subscriber.
Michelle Flowers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michelle Flowers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michelle Flowers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michelle Flowers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.