Warm, Bright, Cute, Edgy, Sexy, Girl Next Door
Warm, bright, friendly and fun, girl next door as well as sexy and edgy for commercials.
Character Voices (tailored to each project)
Friendly, intelligent, and confident for narration.
Polished, professional and accurate for technical work.
Clear and easy for IVR.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northern (Chicago, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota), East Coast (New York City, Boston) Southern (Texas, Tennessee, North Carolina)
Urban Dialects, Elderly women
English (Cockney, London) Irish, Polish, Russian, Eastern European, Spanish, French, Italian.
My Voice Experience
Proficient with ADR.
Internet Tutorials, Podcasts, and Commercial work (including Apple and Coca Cola)
Cinema Sound: Audiobooks and Educational Narrations.
Character/Comedy Voices in Animation. Array of vocal range and characterization.
Performing character improv, recorded every week.
University of Detroit Mercy: BFA in Theatre
NYU: Atlantic Theatre Company
Groundlings Improv (Los Angeles)
Upright Citizens Brigade Improv (New York City)
Second City Improv (Detroit)
Heather Henry Parker (Disney Animation Voice over)
David Lawrence (Voice over technique)
Francine Zerfas (Vocal technique)
Maria Fattore (singing)
Singer/Songwriter with full length album "Birds On Trees"
My Studio Equipment
I work with a ProTools based studio with full production and editing capabilities. Classic voice-over mics like the Electro-Voice RE-20 and Neumann TLM102 are being used by a ProTools certified engineer. I have access to ISDN and phone-patch equipped studios as well.
Unknown - Click here to ask Megan Messmer
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Megan Messmer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Megan Messmer is a Standard subscriber.
• Megan Messmer was last active on Voice123 166 days ago