Young, Affable and Fresh
A light youthful British male voice. Soft contemporary with a hint of the English north west.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English, Lancashire, Liverpool (Scouse)
My Voice Experience
Recently starting out as a voiceover artist after looking into the world of radio adverts and radio/television continuity, I came across the voiceover masterclass and realised this was something I should've done many years ago! I look forward to developing my voice and building up a bank of many satisfied customers.
Gary Terzza vomasterclass, amateur dramatics class.
My Studio Equipment
Dell Personal computer, pop shield, Shure C606 Unidirectional microphone with stand, Sony MDR-570LP stereo headphones, Blue "Icicle" microphone to USB converter and Pre-amp, Audacity digital recording and editing software, designated recording area with sound-proofing aids.
As a registered adult nurse by day, I regularly come in to contact with voices of all cultures, ages of both sexes, in numerous accents from around the world, that change sometimes on a daily basis. I am often able to imitate these "spot-on" as reported by (some ) of my colleagues, much to their amusement.
In previous work in large department stores, although employed initially as a Sales Assistant, I eventually always was offered roles as a Store Switchboard operator and personal addresses system announcer, utilising my vocal talents.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Matthew Schofield by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matthew Schofield is a Standard subscriber.
Matthew Schofield does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matthew Schofield was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Matthew Schofield does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matthew Schofield was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.