Conversational Articulate Sophisticated Warm
Warm, smooth, resonant, conversational, and upbeat for commercials. Professional, instructive and warm for narrations and presentations. Engaging, versatile, and fun for childrens' and general audience audiobooks. Authoratative and articulate for medical and technical projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
U.S. southern, British, sultry, humorous, child-like, Italian, Eastern European, Jewish
My Voice Experience
The professional career of Mary Ann Jacobs ranges from television news anchoring to feature reporting to live television interviewing to television commercials to professional voice over work.
She has worked for NBC affiliate WJAC-TV for a number of years as well as the local FOX affiliate. Her work has included being a professional spokesperson, television movie reviewer, and cooking show host. She has also been a music teacher, an actress and singer -- and have had extensive experience as a public speaker.
Mary Ann is a creative individual who can approach voice over work with professionalism, imagination and enthusiasm.
Recent clients include School of Ballet Chicago, Francisan Press,The Philadelphia Museum of Art, WUCF Public Television,The Holocaust Museum, The Washington Irving Museum, Alere Medical Products, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Detroit Public Television, Crystal Care of Portsmouth, Harper International, The Jewish Learning Institute, The New World Symphony, The American Cancer Society, ADT Security, Rock of Ages Memorials.
B.S. Music Education, Indiana University of PA
M.A. Adult Education, Indiana University of PA
Edge Studios, New York City
My Studio Equipment
Mary Ann Jacobs recently upgraded all of her equipment and relocated to a dedicated voiceover studio. All of her voiceover recordings are made in a professionally acoustically tuned room. She can now choose from a variety of large diameter condenser microphones and the latest in digital and analog preamp technology to suit the project. Noise free recordings result from having the recording hardware outside the studio itself.
Mary Ann Jacobs' communications experience -- from acting, television news, singing, and public speaking have provided her with valuable and versatile skills that are well suited to performing creative and professional voice over work. She looks forward to working with you on your next project!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mary Ann Jacobs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mary Ann Jacobs is a Standard subscriber.
• Mary Ann Jacobs was last active on Voice123 169 days ago