girl next door, believable, inviting
I'm your girl next-door, friendly and energetic, great voice for kids programming and corporate training. I can also sound relaxing and meditational. I love doing voiceover for Christian programming.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
SAVANNAH, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do an authentic southern accent.
My Voice Experience
Here's the kind of work I've done:
- Various local commercials
- Telephony! (and lots of it)
- Several narrations for online animations
- Christian devotional content for radio
- B.A. in broadcasting performance communications from East Tennessee State University
- Acting classes at Savannah College of Art and Design
- Private voiceover coaching and a full fleet of training with Edge Studio (edgestudio.com)
Ongoing training investments:
- Regular improv classes to keep the acting skills fresh
- Annually attend VO Atlanta, the Southeast's premier voiceover conference
- Ongoing relationship with Edge Studio for continued learning and check-ins for feedback
My Studio Equipment
I use a Rhode NT1-A microphone, treated with a Kaotica Eyeball, and a Steinburg UR22 preamp in my cozy, sound-proofed home studio.
I record everything in Adobe Audition audio workstation software.
I am great at proofreading or writing original copy. My niche in writing is taking boring or wordy copy, and making it more personal, engaging and easy on the ears.
I sing, play the piano and ukulele, and am currently working on songwriting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Katie Brown by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Katie Brown is a Standard subscriber.
• Katie Brown was last active on Voice123 111 days ago