Spunky, kind girl/woman, girl next door, friendly, helpful, sincere
I can project warmth and intelligence for narration projects, as well as cute spunk for commercials. I'm smooth and professional, but I always look for areas to interject a punch of intensity or humor with my voice. Cute? Sexy? Straight-up? I'm your girl.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Ontario, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mom, wife, teacher
I love accents and can "pretend" Southern Belle, Australian, German, Swedish, French, and Cockney.
My best is a silly Russian spy accent, similar to Natasha on the old Bullwinkle TV show.
My voice can take on different personas - from a smooth and silky spokesmodel to a freckled tomboy.
My Voice Experience
I often do voice overs for videos I produce. The idea is to sound friendly and sincere, while getting the point across. I interject excitement and humor wherever possible to amp up the audience's listening pleasure.
I've been talking since I learned how, and I haven't stopped since! Seriously, I have always enjoyed communication and performing, and took a public speaking course through Toastmasters. I've done several stage performances, and love being an MC at parties and events.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Roland R-05 audio recorder with Sony F-V620 mic. I also have access to a studio if necessary.
I have a very good command of the English language, and am kind of a language nerd. In addition to being a good talker, I love to use colorful words. This skill also lends itself to good writing, because I take the time to find the right word for every occasion. Since I produce videos for a living, I am often called upon to tackle the writing, voice over, music, and to integrate all aspects of a segment. I love it!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Julie John by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Julie John is a Standard subscriber.
• Julie John was last active on Voice123 206 days ago