Professional, authoritative, earnest, sincere,
Smooth, informative and professional for company video training or live presentations. Warm and inviting for "regular guy" commercials. Droll, dry and witty when called for. Big announcer voice for live events, i.e. Boxing, Wrestling or MMA events.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask John Sanders
My Voice Experience
I have been doing voice work for the last 7 years. I have recently completed work for HealthCare IQ and voiced all work for over 35 Carefree RV Resort videos. Some of my recent clients include Clark-Hook Real Estate and Management, AquaKnox restaurants, Alive-Tek, Dave & Buster's, Palm Beer and Sam Adams.
College degree in Broadcast Communications. I worked college and pro radio in the 70s, did additional voice work in the 80s for the various nightclubs I worked in. I wrote, recorded and produced numerous 30 and 60 sec spots for each of them. I also voiced training films while in the service.
I have worked with voice coach Keith Alan and currently work with voice coach Daniel Wachs.
My Studio Equipment
I work in my home studio with a Rode NT-1A mic, Focusrite Saffire Pro 14 fire-wire interface and Adobe audition recording software. I also have access to another studio with Source-connect and ISDN capabilities. I am also on Skype if client wants to listen and direct.
Professional and dependable. I have the ability for quick turn-around to meet even the most demanding client needs. As a professional actor, I know how to break down copy to effectively communicate the message to the desired audience.
I work on time and within budget. Normal time for regular, edited spots is 24-48 hrs upon receipt of finalized script. I can also vary turn-around times based on client needs. My rates also include reasonable revisions (2)to ensure client gets exactly what they are looking for.
Additional information including more V/O work, professional announcer and hosting reels and commercials along with direct contact information is at my website..
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Sanders by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Sanders is a Standard subscriber.
• John Sanders was last active on Voice123 364 days ago