Wry dry snarky warm quirky versatile funny smart
Voice over gurus say my signature style is Wry, Dry and Snarky...others have said that my reads are warm, solid, quirky, smart, funny, character, satiric, trustworthy, hip, comic, straightforward and versatile.
They say I "sweetly wink my way through the copy" and that my humor is more disarming than alarming.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Italian, New York, Valley Girl, News Anchor, Southern, Eastern European, Midwestern...you betcha!
My Voice Experience
I have years of experience doing radio and television commercials.
I'm a working actress who excels at voice over work and voice acting--I've also just completed a co-starring role on a spec sitcom pilot, and of course, am very excited about it.
They say I'm funny--and to prove it, I've performed as a standup comic at many big-name comedy clubs.
And...I've recorded messages for voice mails and on hold greetings for businesses too.
Voice over training: Nancy Wolfson, Richard Horvitz, and MaryLynn Wissner are among the talented coaches I've been lucky enough to work with.
I've trained as an actress with Playhouse West and Bernard Hiller in Los Angeles.
I'm a member of a comedy improv group and have performed in musical theater and have done stand up comedy.
Plus I also have a degree in broadcast journalism which helps if you ever need a clear as a bell news anchor/reporter.
My Studio Equipment
Tascam, Senneiser, only the best will do!
I am familiar with the world of Business and Finance(additional degree in finance), Real Estate and can easily make tough copy easy to listen to.
Additionally, I've worked as a teacher and know how to make learning fun!
I'm great with medical and legal jargon...and can speed talk with the best of them.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jodi Adler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jodi Adler is a Standard subscriber.
• Jodi Adler was last active on Voice123 247 days ago