Youthful, Spunky, Honest Girl Next Door
Types of Voices Available:
-Teenage Girl, all character variations from high-energy to heartfelt sincerity
-Honest, mature, and compassionate mother
-Hip and offbeat young adult
-Smooth and sultry woman
-Calculating and wise authoritative figure
-Innocent and lively maiden or princess
-Panicked, yet clear, dialogue for action sequences
-French (of moderate speaking speed)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Dallas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Generic North American English, Australian, Southern, New York, Minnesota American, Canadian English, Valley Girl Cliche, Spanish accent, Puerto Rican accent, BBC British, Old British Slang, Irish, French, Russian
Spanish (scripted), French (scripted, moderate speaking speed)
My Voice Experience
Jeannie Tirado has a high-energy voice with an infectious smile. She can be tender and heartbroken in one moment while impassioned and rallying the next. With a degree in Vocal Performance, Jeannie has voiced professionally in the Orlando, FL market as well as Dallas, TX. She owns the home studio and sound engineering expertise needed to match such a sound and will produce high-quality sound files (.wav, .mp3, etc.) for your voice-over needs.
Professional voice actor living in Dallas, TX, Jeannie has voiced for many projects from video games to industrial work videos to national radio spots. Jeannie can currently be heard in commercials for AT&T, St. John's University, and Yellow Cab Co. to name a few. You will hear her as a tender mother, a spunky teenager, and much more. Using a high-quality condenser microphone, phantom power supply, a Macbook Pro, and sound-proof home studio, Jeannie produces a clean, clear, and vibrant sound.
My Studio Equipment
-Audio-Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
-Nady SMPS-1X Phantom Power Supply Black
-Behringer UCG102 USB Interface
-GarageBand on Macbook Pro
You know what direction you want for your project. You need a voice that can understand your vision and perform, no matter how off the wall or subtle the voice needs to be.
That's where I come in.
With professional care and attention, but a voice that can range from conservative to outrageous, you won't have to worry about the voice behind your project.
Consider it in the bag.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Jeannie Tirado by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeannie Tirado is a Standard subscriber.
• Jeannie Tirado was last active on Voice123 5 days ago