Narration & Character Work. Authoritative, Fun, Soothing, Ominous...Always Engaging!
I have a deep, baritone voice that's rich and smooth, but I can also bring high energy or a rough edge to your projects. At its most natural, my voice can sound authoritative, sexy, ominous or menacing, but I can also portray more cheerful, gentle or wacky characters. Narrations, professional presentations and commercials are my area of expertise.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Denmark, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Announcer, Gruff, Snobby, Commanding, Sarcastic, Biker, Trucker, Elderly, Western, Gentle, Soothing
My Voice Experience
I've done voice overs for tutorial videos, product information videos, done multiple local radio spots, and have fully produced a number of audio books.
I have an Associate's Degree in Marketing where I studied advertising & copy-writing. I've also studied with professional voice over artists and have taken several college-level courses in audio production.
My Studio Equipment
I work out of my home studio, which is a converted walk-in basement closet that has been insulated and outfitted with acoustic foam panels & bass traps. My primary microphone is a Blue Yeti, although I do have a Samson Go mic for the occasional working vacation. The majority of my work is done on a dedicated, fan-less Windows 10 PC using Sony MDR-7506 headphones. I typically use Audacity for all recording & editing, but I have access to/ experience with Pro Tools 12 and Adobe Audition CC, should the need arise.
I've written a great deal of copy for e-commerce websites. I also have experience writing technical documentation and am an avid reader in general, so I'm happy to offer copy-writing /grammar advice on scripts upon request.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jason Sprenger by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Sprenger is a Premium subscriber.
• Jason Sprenger was last active on Voice123 36 days ago