Earnest, Funny, Youthful, Sincere
My vocal experience ranges from audio book narration to singing, to cartoon characters. I have a wide range and serious acting experience to bring any kind of character to life. Additionally, my commercial experience has trained me in the art of saying things crisply, with excellent diction, while never losing the realness of an actual human being.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Teenage punks,twenty somethings of varying intelligence,pompous jocks, adorably sad nobodies, British actors in their prime, southern hicks, leading men.
My Voice Experience
I have been recording voices and characters for as long as I remember. Years ago I was cast to play nearly every character of an animated short, and my range has only improved since then.
Improv classes at Upright Citizens Brigade with Gavin Speiller, Kate Riley, and Molly Lloyd.
Commercial classes with Angela Mickey.
8 years of vocal training with Martha Campanille.
13 years of acting experience in New York.
My Studio Equipment
Zoom H4 Field Recorded
Phonic Helix Board Mixer
Various Condenser and Dynamic microphones (MXL, Shure)
My UCB comedy training has greatly honed my comedic timing, and my commercial training has turned my penchant for characters into a more marketable skill. I am a musician and have made sound tracks for various films, and my music has been featured in the background of shows on MTV, among other places. Additionally, I have provided sound effects for a number of films and would love to bring my expertise to your project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jack Frederick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jack Frederick is a Standard subscriber.
Jack Frederick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jack Frederick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jack Frederick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jack Frederick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.