Deep, rich and smoky
Deep, rich, smoky
Warm or hard and edgy for narrations
Sexy for anything that needs to be sexy
Confident and friendly
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Suffolk, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do a whole heap of British and international accents. My US accent is particularly good.
My Voice Experience
2015/16 - Resh & other roles in Horizon: A New Dawn
2015/16 - Lestrade & other roles in Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
2016 - various roles in The Dwarves (working title)
2017 - Omri in PCF
2017 - The Heavy in Brains (working title)
Numbering in the hundreds for the BBC, Big Finish and Audible among others
Many for the BBC, including readings, narration and verbatim transcripts for TV and radio
'Crow' in 'Black Coffin' for Coco Visual
Several theatre pieces
Some corporate/technical/charity voiceovers
I have taught radio/recorded voice at several drama schools including Mountview; Central School of Speech and Drama; Lamda; Italia Conti & East 15.
I trained at Guildford School of Acting and left in 1998 with a higher national diploma in acting.
I have a lot of professional experience in theatre, TV and film as well as radio and recorded voice.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Harry Myers
I'm a strong singer with a big range.
My voice is pretty resilient so I do a lot of shouting/growling/snarling parts!
I play a pretty mean alien.
Human/animal-cross voices a speciality.
My voice can really boom if necessary as it's very resonant.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Harry Myers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Harry Myers is a Premium subscriber.
• Harry Myers was last active on Voice123 17 days ago