Natural, Friendly, Strong, Fun, Creative!
Hello and Welcome!
Thanks for stopping by! I'm a Los Angeles-based human IN LOVE with live performance and voice over!
My passion is getting lost in characters and creating emotional reactions in audiences! You can check out my other work at www.VoiceGranted.com!
When I'm not on-set or performing on-stage, you'll find me in my professional sound studio at VoiceGranted, complete with SourceConnect software, or in a number of other professional studios around LA with ISDN capability.
Check out more, @ www.VOICEGRANTED.COM
Hear and feel the difference! With Grant, you'll always get a high-quality result you're happy with! Reliable quick turn-around timeframes, Audio in any format you need, and a dedicated talent ready to make your project unforgettable!
Check out my demos only if you're interested in a performance thats authoritative, gritty, deep, natural, clean, laid back, calm, real, genuine, confident, seductive, real, personable, smart, male, wholesome, fun, sincere, serious, heartfelt, attitude, talented, organic, friendly, guy next door, intimidating, character, silly, AND professional...
...for your commercial, narration, promo, television, tv, audio book, audiobook, trailer, cartoon, animation, podcasting, voicemail, voice mail, OR greetings!
"Grant stood out as he delivered an audition that represented the personality that was detailed within the brief. He took direction well, was quick to respond to requests, delivered a high quality demo, and was very helpful when I was on a tight schedule. Grant’s talent elevated the project to another level!"**
"Grant Johnson worked with Nucleus, Inc. for a medical technology video. His informative voice demonstrated the purpose of a new aneurism treatment developed by a specialized medical company. The voice I provided was crisp, articulate and too the point, allowing the specific target audience to follow the video easily."
"The University of Florida wanted a fun, quirky and comical animation of a character progressing through the years of Pharmacy school, and the result was a hilarious, yet educational performance."
"We hired Grant to voice a book publishing trailer for a historical-fiction novel. We needed an authentic southern dialect for a middle-aged character with scars suffered from the civil war, and his interpretation helped spark the audience into intrigue about the character's storyline!"
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
An adaptive ear and a gift for mimicry, as well as originality, I can nail any accent and dialect you challenge me with!
My Voice Experience
My VO work includes...
- The Travel Channel
- Cartoon Network
- Kelley BlueBook National Commercials
- The University of Florida
- Stay Fly Productions
...and many more! :D
Upright Citizens Brigade 2017
Bob Corff, 2017
- Singing, Speaking for VO
Richard Horvitz ("Skylanders", "Invader Zim") 2015 - 2016
- Character Creation, Playing Pretend
Nancy Wolfson - Braintracks Audio 2011 - 2013
- "Acting for Advertising" - VO
Performers Studio Workshop 2011 - 2014
- Eric Morris / Kathy Laughlin Process of Character Creation
John Burr Voice Dynamics 2010 - 2014
- Script analysis
- Monologue Training
- Characters for Commercial and Animation
- Accents and Dialects
Florida Studio Theatre 2010-2012
– Acting & Monologue Training
My Studio Equipment
Source Connect Pro
Grant has been, and continues to be, trained in stage acting, character creation, as well as monologues, and can create sparks in any audience with the stories he tells!
With a talent for characters, impersonations and mimicry, and an arsenal of unique creativity, he is an unforgettable stand-out who can fit your voice over needs.
Grant’s voice can be heard from Sarasota, Florida to San Francisco, California!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Grant Johnson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Grant Johnson is a Premium subscriber.
• Grant Johnson was last active on Voice123 19 days ago