Alto, Midwestern Radio Announcer, Guy Next Door,
Smooth and Professional for Narration and Presentation, fun and well timed for commercials, Midwestern radio announcer voice or Southern Gentleman.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German,Bavarian dialect. US English, Southern US English, Redneck US English, Northern US English, Chicago, Michigan, Wisconsin. Northwestern US English, Minnesota. Alaska, Canada.
My Voice Experience
I have done only one No-budget films at this time. "Chef Garrett and the Adventures of Blender Boy"
I have been writing and recording/producing my own music for 20 years. I have a BS in English Lit, an MBA in Business and Information Systems Mgt, 10 yrs experience as an Investment Advisor in a top 3 firm, and other experience out the wazoo!
My Studio Equipment
I-Mac with Logic, Garage Band, I-Movie HD, Steinberg's Cubase and Sequel. MXL 990, 991, Sennheiser 822 microphones. Digitech affects and sound processors, tube and solid state preamps.
I have a BS in English Lit, an MBA in Business and Information Systems Mgt, 10 yrs experience as an Investment Advisor in a top 3 firm, Retail, restaurant, and customer service experience, 4 children and I huge appreciation for all things humorous. This makes me ideally qualified to voice nearly any character.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Fritz Noble by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Fritz Noble is a Standard subscriber.
Fritz Noble does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Fritz Noble was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Fritz Noble does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Fritz Noble was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.