Energetic, Guy Next Door, Announcer
High energy for commercials.
Smooth and calming for the serious commercials or corporate needs.
Character voices for commercials.
Professional, serious, and clean for corporate presentations. Also able to rifle through multiple types of industry jargon and make it sound natural.
Clean and subtle for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern American, British-cockney, British-proper, French, New York, California, Texas.
My Voice Experience
In 2000, I didn't know a thing about voice over, then I was tossed face first into the business when I was cast as the voice of Trunks in 'Dragon Ball Z'. Since that time I have been cast as over 70 characters, becoming one of the most sought after voices in the world of anime. I have also branched out into the fields of video games, commercials, corporate, and industrial voice over. I find the sound booth to be as comfortable as the theater in which I was trained. My work has been featured on national and regional television and radio by companies such as The Cartoon Network, OkraTron 5000, Inc., FUNimation Productions
GL33K, Adwise Group, Marshall Sound Design, Pep Ventura, Gearbox, Petrol, Crystal Clear Studios, and Charlie Uniform Tango to name a few.
Stage trained at the University of North Texas
I am also a writer and script much of my own copy.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Neumann TLM103
Computer: ProTools Systems running on 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon Macs
While I continue to work as a writer in addition to working as a professional actor, I've had many jobs before this one. I've been a roofer, a construction worker, a pizza delivery guy, a waiter, a movie theater usher, and a movie theater projectionist. I know how important a job is, and I take your work as seriously as I take mine. If you hire me, I see it as my mission to deliver to you exactly what you want, when you want it, in a flawless capacity. Nothing less will do!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Eric Vale by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eric Vale is a Standard subscriber.
Eric Vale does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Eric Vale was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Eric Vale does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Eric Vale was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.