Character specialist, announcer, guy next door
Very versatile: warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, wide range of character voices: perfect for: announcer, message-on-hold, the "guy next door"...whatever your need may be, I can fill it...the consumate radio voice!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Austin, Texas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Australian, Russian, Scottish, Redneck, Valley-guy, generic Eastern Europian, many Loony Tunes characters.
My Voice Experience
The V-mag - announcer - Shootz Prod. Group
Reality - announcer - Tequila Mockingbird
Buck's Landing - narrator - Guerra Deberry Coody & Co.
Babtist Medical Center - announcer - Guerra Deberry Coody & Co
Mainstreaming Special Needs Kids - narrator - Educational Service Center
Whataburger - father - The Production Company
AutoValue: Excellence In Store - spokesperson - Louis Pitlock & Associates
Southwestern Bell: New Technology - spokesperson - Talent Partners
Tivoli Information Systems - spokesperson - T.I.S. Prod.
City of San Antonio Tourism Dept - father - Alamo City Prod.
The Brain Game - host - Moving Image Prod.
Electronic Selection Systems - Larry - TX-Pacific Film & Video
Insyst - hotel manager - El Adam Prod.
Voice-over training by Kathleen Couser & Julie Williams.
Stage acting classes by Michael Harlin & U. of Texas Drama Dept.
Film acting classes by Cliff Osmond, Mona Lee, Michael Costello, Doris Hargrave, & Al Onorato.
Commercial audition classes by Lee Peterson, Toni Cobb, Jo Edna Boldin, Barbara Brinkley, & Donise Hardy.
My Studio Equipment
Audacity software, Apex 181 mic; however, I have a local studio I contract with for all work.
The above "experience" category lists jobs I have done in the following voice over areas:
Public service announcements
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Eric Christianson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eric Christianson is a Standard subscriber.
• Eric Christianson was last active on Voice123 267 days ago