friendly, bright, funny, fresh, real, authentic
Smooth and bright or sexy and gravelly, friendly and professional, All kinds of childlike characterizations...tomboy youthful, airy fairy or goofy boyish. It's been described as effervescent, charismatic, and positive.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm best with North American Western accents-Western, Valley Girl and I really like to do feminine characters-from punk rock bunny to Zen lizard.
My Voice Experience
I'm the original & continued US character voice for Foofa on Nick Jr's Yo Gabba Gabba for four seasons since 2005. With over 40 episodes completed, I know how to take direction and work with engineers to get the best product possible.
You can hear my voice in Foofa toys at most national retailers-Walmart, Target, Gymboree to name a few. As well as the Yo Gabba Gabba website. I've also recorded the Yo Gabba Live! stage show track, numerous CDs, and DVDS.
Recently I voiced Chroma Chameleon for Rachel Coleman's Signing Time new series' "Rachel & the Treeschoolers." I've worked for the National Forest Ad Campaign, a recurring mascot for America First Credit Union,along with many other radio ads & commercials.
I was born to VO acting parents within a family of child actors that have worked for Disney, ABC, CBS, NBC, Don Bluth, Michael Mish, among others.
I have a Bachelor's degree from Brigham Young University in Family Science and have taken multiple professional VO workshops with Marc Graue, Christopher Robin Miller and Scott Shurian.
I'm very dedicated to family education including personal and child development. I love sharing positive growth!
My Studio Equipment
I use an Audio Technica 4050, Steinberg UR22 Pre-Amp with Cubase. I use a Zoom H4N for recording remotely. I also have easy access to several studios near my home with ISDN, Neumann microphones, and all of the best equipment.
I love authenticity...whether it's just playing a real person dealing with loss, a goofy teenager, or an over-the-top spokesperson.
Because I have experience and talent, I'm a big advocate of mutual respect, courtesy, and accountability. I take direction within rushed time limits and get it right fast.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Emma Jane Jacobs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Emma Jane Jacobs is a Standard subscriber.
• Emma Jane Jacobs was last active on Voice123 161 days ago