Warm, Calming, Happy, Best Friend
I lead guided meditations professionally and officiate weddings. My go-to voice is calming and loving.
My animation range goes from little girl, bratty teen to serious evil mother or witch and adorable grandma, as well as various characters such as princesses and impatient animals.
Commercial range is youthful energetic and caring friend/sister or young mom, trustworthy, warm and passionate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Eagle Rock, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents are Polish, British, New Jersey, Florida, New York, and valley girl.
My Voice Experience
I got into voice over when I had stage 3 breast cancer and wanted to continue my acting career with NO HAIR :-) With years of vocal training, I studied VO with many top casting directors and dialect coaches.
I became the spokeswoman for the Susan G Komen breast cancer foundation (radio, tv and print) and did many other cancer related PSA's. During that time, I got a series regular role on a non-union animated series where I played a new york wife and a bratty teenage daughter.
In addition to leading guided meditations, time and time again I play cats, robots, and evil sexy characters on video games.
Kalmenson & Kalmenson (Animation I, II, VO for Actors I, II)
Jen Rudin (Disney)
Meredyth Lane (Nickelodeon)
Elizabeth Gamza (Scene study and cold reading)
Dennis LaValle (scene study and direction)
University Center for the Performing Arts (singing, acting)
Norma Mendoza (vocal coach)
Kalen Chase (vocal coach)
13+ years as a Producer for Metra Entertainment (currently at NBC Universal)
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Elysia Skye
Alto singer, indian tribal yell (high pitched), improv (groundlings, second city, improv olympic)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Elysia Skye by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elysia Skye is a Standard subscriber.
• Elysia Skye was last active on Voice123 22 days ago