Cute, Bubbly, Bright, Friendly, Funny, Lively
Eleanor, age 10, has a cute, precocious, playful, and bubbly voice. She enunciates even really big words, very clearly. Her voice has some range and can sound both younger and older. No matter what she is voicing, she comes across as sincere. She can be comedic and dramatic. She is a great reader and it takes her no time at all to learn a script. She is good at taking direction, too. Voiceover work is some of her favorite and it shows in her work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have played a dog, cat, chipmunk, fish (sound like I'm underwater), and a robot.
My Voice Experience
Eleanor has been acting and doing voiceover work since she was six. She is represented by People Store in Atlanta, GA and has done commercials, industrials, films, and television work.
In her most recent voice over work, she has just completed her first feature length documentary as a narrator. The film is called "The BIG Breakfast" and is part of an educational series for children produced by Little Mammoth Media.
She has been trained for both acting and voice over work at various workshops and schools in our area including Creative Studios of Atlanta, The Actor's Scene, YourAct, and The Company Acting Studio. She is currently enrolled in a 9-month long course and will be collaborating with her classmates to produce an actual film by the end of the year.
What people love about her voice is that she sounds like a kid but can read really hard scripts and pronounce even the most difficult words and tongue twisters.
Her website is EleanorRocha.com and you can visit both her Vimeo and YouTube channels to hear more.
Here's a partial client list:
Worley & Obetz
New World Video
Little Mammoth Media
Bass Pro Shops
Ozone Action Day
12 Stone Church
Mississippi Affordable College Savings Plan
Great Wolf Lodge
Good Deed Seed
Red Hill Christian School
Film Academy - Creative Studios of Atlanta
Working Actor Class - The Actor's Scene
On-Camera Acting Class - YourAct Acting Studios
TV & Film Camp - Company Acting Studio
My Studio Equipment
If necessary, I can use a studio (if client requires ISDN or phone patch). The rate is $75/hour.
Takes weekly acting classes (2x/week)
Can read and take direction well
Memorizes things quickly
Represented by People Store in Atlanta, GA
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Eleanor Rocha by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eleanor Rocha is a Standard subscriber.
• Eleanor Rocha was last active on Voice123 194 days ago