Big brother, best friend, upbeat, smooth, hip
Conversational, cool, hip, smooth, warm, comforting, professional, deep, mature, casual, versatile, blue, voice fitting for a canine.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chicago, New York burros, Boston, Georgian, Cajun, Texan, Canadian, Irish, Italian, German, Russian, Asian, Australian, Spanish, Mexican, British.
My Voice Experience
I have voice over experience in:
Video game trailers
ADR work for animation
ADR for live action
The list of companies I've worked for include:
Bang Zoom Entertainment
Graduated with a B.A. in broadcast journalism and a B.A. in radio.
Worked at WCRX as an on air host in Chicago during college.
On air personality for Frequency TV during college.
Interned at Nickelodeon in their casting department.
Interned at Bang Zoom entertainment as a production intern.
I have study or observed some of the top voice over talent and directors in America including:
I have also done copy writing and produced numerous radio spots and audio theater pieces.
My Studio Equipment
I utilize the following equipment in my home studio:
M Audio Sputnik microphone
Adobe Audition recording software
DBX 286a preamp
My background in broadcast means I'm used to tight deadlines and getting quality work done fast. It also means I've had to work with a lot of people under a lot of pressure.
Those experiences have helped me develop excellent people skills and have made me very easy to work with. I can provide a multitude of options for prospective clients in terms of audio services and character variety for their projects.
But the point I continue to emphasize is that I am easy to work with. My goal is to make sure my clients walk away with the best product possible. I take my career very seriously and I'm always looking for opportunities to expand my skill set.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Edward Bosco by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Edward Bosco is a Standard subscriber.
Edward Bosco does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Edward Bosco was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Edward Bosco does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Edward Bosco was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.