Rugged, Raspy, Upbeat, Energetic, DJ, Drill Sergeant
-Over the top announcer for product and tv pitch reels
-Engaging and Deep for narrations
-Driving and Persistent for movie & tv trailers
-Gruff and Grimy for PSAs
-Intense for dramatic tv commercial hooks / breaks
-Intricately informative for docu-series
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chicagoan, New Yorker, Midwest, East coast, teamster, mafioso, gangster, over the top announcer, energetic spokesman, cheesy wedding DJ,
My Voice Experience
Started in the Chicago & NW Indiana Radio market in 2001, relocated to Los Angeles in 2003.
TV & FILM NARRATION CREDITS:
ABC "The Taste"
TLC / DISCOVERY "Heli-loggers"
HBO "Don't Ask Don't Tell" (Documentary)
ANIMAL PLANET "Dancing With Dogs"
OXYGEN "Tori Spelling's sTORIbook Weddings"
LOGO "Ru Paul's Drag Race"
VH1 "Viva Hollywood!"
OWN "Operation Change"
NAT GEO "Twin City Bridge: After The Collapse"
CHICAGO MARKET RADIO CREDITS:
Honda, Fisher Price, Shell Gas, Weber Grills, Amsoil, American Home Mortgage, Eon Wood Decking, Hoosier Lottery, Amarillo Road House, Gerardo's Fine Western Wear, Boyd Asphalt, INC, WVUR 95.1 FM, X-Rock 103.9 FM, Indiana 105.5 FM
Valparaiso University, BA Broadcast Communications
2 Years Chicago Radio Market
-Commercials, Promos, PSAs, Live On-air talent
13 Years Hollywood / Los Angeles TV & Film
-Countless television and film pitch reels
-Aired credits for major networks
I've DJed countless private events in Chicago and Los Angeles. At these events, I am highly versatile on the mic. I have performed as master of ceremonies, crowd motivator, auctioneer, and event director.
My Studio Equipment
Computers:Power Mac Intel Tower, Mac Book Pro
Mixers: Pioneer and Mackie 4-12 ch
Microphones: Sennheiser and Blue
SOFTWARE: Ableton Live, Soundtrack Pro, Final Cut Pro, Avid
I've been a Teamster, a Dockman, a Lumber Yardman, a Trombone player, a DJ, a Supervising Producer, and a team leader in multiple past held positions. This variety of past professional experiences has given me an edge of vocal versatility.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Drew Forni by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Drew Forni is a Premium subscriber.
• Drew Forni was last active on Voice123 25 days ago