i do many impressions, voices, accents high or low. pitched
i can do... warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, funny, for cartoon and character, Exciting and EPIC! for trailers. etc.
Own my own studio with fast turnover time.i also do impressions. I own a full pro studio, all access, and fast turnover time.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
new york, brooklyn, manhattan, New Jersey,long island, queens, the bronx, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
pretty much anything i can hear, cartoon impressions...accents etc..i can imitate it.
My Voice Experience
i am a stand-up comedian (as of oct 05') i started by calling up 98.7 kiss fm for a comedy contest. i did a 60 sec set for them over the phone and they loved it!!! mr. witherspoon said he liked the voices ( he workd with all of the people i did the impressions of) and the kiss crew said "you did good dre' " and "you got something there" i beat my challenger hands down.
Comedy Central (Chappelle' impression.) the Dre Parker Radio show. (Host)
The Dre Parker Radio Show. since 2006i stand up, rap lp's. have some college credit, have done live on air improv with Michael Winslow (police academy). And interviews and voice sessions with Dave Fennoy (Voice Actor) ( o.r. tech)
My Studio Equipment
I own my high quality digital audio/video mastering/video. professional sound booth, full production studio.
Mics: blue yeti, audio-technica, and MXL v63m.
Audio Software: acid pro, audacity, sound forge, vegas.
Sound Booth: Finished, 2inch pyramid foam with bass traps.
i have a studio where i have filmed and edited skits, commercials, voice overs, music video's (played on tv: Comedy Central, video music box,bcat..etc) FM Radio,
Also MC By the name G-Supreme (the real one) since i was a kid. (multiple singles 4 lp's)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dre Parker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dre Parker is a Premium subscriber.
• Dre Parker was last active on Voice123 14 days ago