"A Passion for creating Audio that Inspires!"
Find me at www.truvoicestudio.com, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call direct (412) 206-6539.
I pride my self on exemplary CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
My background is from the medical device profession where I had to deliver incredible results for my clients. These results I delivered were mostly in the form of clinical presentations to 1 person in the Operating Room to 500 people in a lecture hall.
I developed and produced podcasts, medical narration and medical training programs for multiple companies.
I used all of this EXPERIENCE to develop TruVoice Studio where I utilize my voice and skills to provide exceptional audio for my clients. I excel at Medical Narration as well as Explainers, Web Videos, Commercials, etc.
I have a classic, powerful, deep male voice with a Mid-Atlantic American accent. My voice is strong but versatile, and I am able to perform a range of tones and inflections.
If you choose me for your Voice Over project, you are choosing a winner!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Don Snyder
--BS in Physiology from University of Pittsburgh
--MBA from Waynesburg University
--Dave Fennoy VO Master Class
--EdgeStudio NYC VO intensive training classes
--VO TechGuru (Tim Tippets) Audition Ready Course
--Jay Preston VO Narration Course
--TB Talent and Casting Acting Classes
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Neumann TLM 102
Studio: Dedicated -66 dB Noise Floor EXTREMELY QUIET vocal booth
DAW software: Adobe Audition
Equipment: U/A Apollo Twin, Yamaha AG03 Mixer/Interface, JBL 5" LSR305 Studio Monitors
Hardware: Apple 27" iMac
My 15 years of experience in the medical/surgical field has prepared me for my PASSION of voice over by developing TruVoice Studio. My studio specializes in many genres of voice over, such as, Medical, Commercial, Education, Webinar, Explainer, Documentary and Biography. I am also available for full editing and finalizing of the copy and adding music thru my software, called Adobe Audition. And finally, I can help you edit and touch up your script to make sure it really grabs the listeners attention.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Don Snyder by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Don Snyder is a Premium subscriber.
• Don Snyder has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours